Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tied Crop Top T-Shirt [DIY] ▲

Hey guys! ▲

So today I want to make a post about doing a Tied Crop Top T-Shirt.
I found a great tutorial on youtube and so I tried it myself. It worked out better than I expected it.


I'm gonn ashow you what exactly I did with another shirt.
I used an old shirt for it and a pair of scissors. It's very simple.
At first, I cut the arms off.

Here you can choose how you want to cut them off. After doing this, we're going to decide how short we want the shirt to be. So, I decided to go for a very short one this time.
I'm cutting it that it looks like a triangle in front and you can just cut a straight line at the back. After doing so, make a cut in the middle uof the triangle you left in the front untill the point where you want the shirt to end.
Now we have two stripes we can make a knot out of.
You can see what I mean by looking at the pictures below




I hope I did alright at explaining the steps. And I also hope you liked the DIY Tutorial. If you want me to try to do more things like this, please let me know.
By the way, what do you think about the T-Shirts? Do you prefer the longer Pokémon Shirt or the shorter Hard Rock Café Shirt?

xoxo ▲
Your Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave me a comment if you want. i'd love you forever.
i'll delete insulting comments though.
spread love not hate, k?